Here’s a simple game that can take you from absolute poverty to real wealth. In fact, all you need is a penny to get started. Even if you think you don’t have a cent to your name to spare, you can still try this game.
After all, almost anyone will give you a penny if you ask for one. Or, dig around in your pocket or sofa cushions and find a cent.
Once you have that penny, double it and keep on doubling your money until you reach $1 million.
The game is divided into 28 steps. The first steps are so small that you can’t possibly fail. You will start to succeed immediately, before you ever start to worry that you might not be able to succeed.
Steven Goldsmith, the inventor of this program, has also made starting easy, whereas programs with really big bold claims are often difficult to get going with.
So, here are your 28 steps to $1 million dollars:
Step 1 Find one penny on the ground, or ask someone for it.
Step 2 $.01 becomes $.02
Step 3 $.02 becomes $.04
Step 4 $.04 becomes $.08
Step 5 $.08 becomes $.16
Step 6 $.16 becomes $.32
Step 7 $.32 becomes $.64
Step 8 $.64 becomes $1.28
Step 9 $1.28 becomes $2.56
Step 10 $2.56 becomes $5.12 (Let’s round it down to $5 to make your math calculations easier.)
Step 11 $5 becomes $10
Step 12 $10 becomes $20
Step 13 $20 becomes $40
Step 14 $40 becomes $80
Step 15 $80 becomes $160
Step 16 $160 becomes $320
Step 17 $320 becomes $640
Step 18 $640 becomes $1,280
Step 19 $1,280 becomes $2,560
Step 20 $2,560 becomes $5,120 (Round it down to $5,000 to make your calculations simpler.)
Step 21 $5,000 becomes $10,000
Step 22 $10,000 becomes $20,000
Step 23 $20,000 becomes $40,000
Step 24 $40,000 becomes $80,000
Step 25 $80.000 becomes $160,000
Step 26 $160,000 becomes $320,000
Step 27 $320,000 becomes $640,000
Step 28 $640,000 becomes $1,280,000 (Round it to $1 million to make it simpler.)
1. You must ask for or find the first penny to get started.
2. You can only use the money that is part of the game to earn more money. You are not allowed to add any additional funds once you start.
3. During the first 15 steps, up to $160 dollars, you can only use the actual dollar bills and coins that you have generated to that point.
4. If at any time you more than double your money, you must spend the surplus on yourself before you move on. You’re not allowed to use the extra toward future steps in the game.
5. The doubling does not have to occur in a single transaction. You can find multiple ways to double your money until you reach the next step.
6. You must keep a diary of your progress as you work your way through your steps in order to track your progress in doubling your wealth. Do you beg, borrow, turn the cash into more profits, what?
7. Only worry about the step you are on. Just worry about doubling up to the next level. Once you are on that level, then you can start coming up with more strategies to reach the next, higher step.
8. You are not allowed to spend any of the money until you have reached a million dollars. You are not allowed to borrow it and pay yourself back later, or add more than you already have. Use only the money in the game and make it work for you.
9. If you lose money, you must drop down to the step which is nearest the one that you currently have in your possession and start to double up again.
10. You can use your own labor, but that will not usually help you much in the later steps unless you plan to make$1 million very slowly. But if you want to use it to make more money through your work, you can.
What You Will Gain (Besides a Million Dollars)
In playing this game, you will learn that:
1-You can achieve great things, even if you begin with nothing. The only resources you need to get started are a penny and yourself.
2-As your money grows step by step, you grow with it. As you work your way through the step, you will gradually change your money mindset to start thinking more about how the wealthy really manage to become wealthy. They do it in a number of ways, and you can too.
Becoming wealthy is about sales, marketing, and people. You can’t trade your time and labor for a significant amount of money. Most people believe that making a million dollars is about working harder and longer, because that’s the only experience they have when earning money.
But it is actually about working smarter, and using what you have to make more.
3-You can reach your goals with different strategies.
Going from $40 to $80 will be easy compare to $160,000 to $320,000, but keep at it. As you’re going through the program, be sure to write down the strategies that you’ve used to accomplish each step. The way your approach varies throughout the game will provide valuable insights as you continue to grow your wealth.
4-You can keep going.
You might start to fear failure at about the half-way point, but if you keep playing the game and following the rules, you can win.
It is all about having a more wealthy mindset.
What will you do when you gain all this money? You will probably be running a successful business, and indeed, more than one, so you will deserve whatever you would like to do with the $1.28 million you have earned. Take that $280,000 in ‘mad money’ and bank it or spend it. Then start thinking about playing the doubling game more….
For information on how to start your own business, go into direct sales, and more, visit Eternal Spiral Books to learn more from their transformational titles.